Sunday, January 20, 2008

Week of ??

Well, I successfully wrapped up my first week of doing something. This past week was "Week of the Soup". I had soup everyday for at least one meal. Today I had Spaghetti-O's to go with a grilled cheese sandwich. What a perfect day for that.

So I'm trying to decide what to do for next week.
Week of the salad?
Week of water?
Week of the gym?

Maybe I'll do a combo. Week of water + 3-days at the gym.

A little birdie told me something yesterday that I am stuck on. This special person asked a psychic about me. And without too much info, the gist of it is that I need to take good care of myself. It looks like my timing of trying to do healthy things weekly might have come at a good time.

Last Monday I was only able to run 1.0 miles without stopping. Wednesday, I was able to do 1 .25 miles, then Yoga for an hour. Saturday, I walked for an hour, and today I did another one hour Yoga class. Let's hope I keep doing more of the same! By the end of this week, I would like to be at 2.0 miles without stopping.

So, I apologize to my co-workers right now...the week of water will not be an easy feat. They are well aware of my Diet Coke addiction....and I'm hoping that I helped the withdrawal process by starting today.

No comments: