Monday, January 21, 2008

H2O -- Day 1 -- THIS SUCKS!

OMG. The Week of Water SUCKS Monkey nuts. This is awful...awful...awful.

Of course I did this without thinking of the week ahead. I have plans Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Water goes through Sunday...what the hell was I thinking?

I have not decided, but I've thought about at least being able to add chocolate milk to the equation. Regular milk is just disgusting, but the low-fat chocolate is *almost* as nutritionally sound. Plain water is so boring! I think I had 8,000 oz. of the clear stuff today. Normally, that is 8,000 oz. of Diet Coke...so I guess that's a good thing. Maybe I'll have a beautiful complexion when this is all over.

So, I ran 1.5 miles non-stop today. Making progress towards the 2.0 mile goal that needs to be achieved by Sunday. Progress...Slow and Steady means progress, right?

No comments: