Sunday, January 27, 2008

Success + Week of the Treadmill/Cleaning

Holy cow, it's been almost a week since my last post.

I met 99.99% of my goals last week. I worked out 3-days (Mon/Wed/Sun), I ran my 2.0 miles without stopping (today!) and I didn't drink any Diet Coke. I have only drank water with the exception of the wedding reception we went to last night. I admit, I had some Gin & Tonics. I figured it was "light" alcohol in a clear CAFFEINE FREE almost like water liquid.

However, I did not drink too much at the reception, although my wonderful husband cannot say the same. I managed to sleep in a bit, get my coupons cut and make my grocery list, go to the gym and run my 2.0 miles and take an awesome Yoga class. I really enjoy the Sunday Yoga. A nice way to relax before hitting Giant Eagle for the first time in WEEKS! I saved almost $25 with my coupons and double coupons! Coupons rock :)

So what will next week entail?? Well, since I did so well with the water, I'm going to try and carry that over a bit and limit my Diet Coke to one a day (16 oz) but for only three days a week, Mon/Wed/Fri. I bought some lemons and cut them up to bring into work to make the water more enjoyable. When I drink a lot of water, it makes me have to pee a ridiculous amount. More then when I drink Diet Coke, which I don't understand at all because Diet Coke is a diuretic. I just like to think that I have excellent kidneys. Although Noreen told me Friday night that when you drink a lot of water, you lose potassium, so I bought some bananas at the store today.

OK. Back to this weeks goals...
  1. Get my running up to 2.5 miles nonstop.
  2. Walk/Run at least 4-miles a day on the treadmill everyday but Wednesday when I have Yoga @ 5:30.
  3. Spend 30-minutes cleaning each day. Simple things like a underneath my sink, a closet, etc.

The biggest challenge with this weeks goals is the 4-miles a day. But, I'm going to bust my ass to get it done. Remember, I'm in two weddings this year :)

Have a fabulous week!

No comments: