Friday, January 4, 2008

I added a counter.

Dave thinks I'm a nerd and that I'm the only one that reads my blog. I don't remember how this came up during our gourmet Subway dinner tonight. But, we were chatting about the blog and he said this in a teasing yet loving way that only he can get away with.

When I told him I would add a counter, he accused me that I would 'hit' the site all the time just to fudge the numbers. I responded that I would make it a 'unique' visitor counter. This means it *should* only count each IP address once.

I really don't care if anyone other then me reads my blog. It's more for my own personal entertainment. So poof on Dave. Now that I know he won't be reading it, I can make fun of him here! Just kidding.

PS* Thank God it's Friday. I never thought the day would come. What a goofy holiday week.

1 comment:

Karen At Home Blog said...

Hi Susie! Please tell Dave I read your blog:) My in-laws are coming over today for dinner, it's my first entertaining event in the new house so I have been cleaning like a mad woman. I hope you had a great weekend, talk to you soon!

Karen