Sunday, February 3, 2008

Week Recap

My last post was a bit depressing. I honestly didn't mean it to end like that. Dave was great though and reinforced some of the memories and reminded me of different things. As always, he's great.

My weekly challenge went pretty well. I made it to the gym 6 of the 7 days, and did a total of 20-miles on the treadmill. The goal was supposed to do 6-days * 4-miles = 24 total miles. So, I'm only sitting at 83.33% (20/24). A "B" performance. I got out of work late on Thursday, and just decided I needed to go home instead.

I skipped Yoga today because Dave and I had too many errands to run, so we went to the gym early and did our treadmill workouts. Yoga is at noon, so it kind of messes the day up if you have a lot to do.

Next weeks challenge will be similar to this weeks, but just slightly different. This week it will 3-miles on the treadmill and 4-miles on the bike each day, with the exception of Wednesday (Yoga). Last Wednesday, the treadmill wasn't available before Yoga to warm up, so I did the bike...and it wasn't as easy as you might think. So, I'm going to mix-it-up a bit :)

I'm off to go watch the Super Bowl commercials and work on my crocheting.

Have a great week!

No comments: