Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Dreams & Rodeos....

I keep thinking of what to blog about, and I got nothing.

Maybe I could talk about the CRAZY dreams I've had lately. Seriously, I wake up everday and tell Dave, "Oh my God, I had the craziest dreams!" and he's like "really, that's getting old". Dreams are never fun to try and explain to someone. They always lose the thrill and make you sound like a lunatic when you say them out loud.

Last year my coworker Sarah took Chantix, a drug to quit smoking, and OMG, she had the craziest dreams! Everyday she would come in and tell us one crazy dream after another, and Tony and I would just laugh at the nuttiness of them. Needless to say, she stopped taking Chantix, and the dreams subsided.

What else...

We took my nephews Jack and Francis to the Rodeo last weekend, and had a blast. It's crazy, the rodeo. Do you know what they do to horses and bulls to make them buck? The tie a rope around their "junk" you know, their bits and pieces, privates, goods, etc...And then, if a rider has made it past the coveted 8-seconds, two cowboys ride up next to the bucking horse. One cowboy is so that the rider can grab him and pull himself off the bucking horse, and the second cowboy loosens the strap around their junk, and the horse immediately calms down. It's really nutty (ha-ha...no pun intended!).

Here are a few pictures!

No comments: