Tuesday, February 12, 2008

"You are such a baby!"

That is what Dave has told me multiple times over the past few days. I guess I have complained a bit about not feeling well. I am doing much better today. I finally went back to work...and just have a lingering headache. When you blow your nose 24/7 for four days, your head tends to hurt. No amount of drugs has helped with the head pain either.


That was a doozy. I think in a few days I'll be over it completely. Thank God my trip to San Francisco is this weekend and not last weekend. I'm not sure I could have survived a five hour flight, plus three days of training. My head hurts just thinking about it!

I did manage to suck it up and take my nieces shopping Friday night. We have a bit of a tradition, although this year it was really late! Instead of buying them Christmas gifts, we do something fun together. This year, the three younger girls wanted to do Build-A-Bear and the twin "tweens" wanted to shop for clothes. So Friday night we went to Southpark Mall in Strongsville. Here is a picture of us after our shopping and dinner at "Johnny Rockets".

(LtoR: Emily 2, Susie, Janie 5 at the end of the month, Leah 7, Natalie 12, Sarah 12)

No comments: