Monday, April 28, 2008

Song.

I bounced over to my friend Karen's blog tonight, and she had the link to a video that I think I've put on here before...maybe.

This song and video will knock the wind out of you and probably bring you to tears. But it is absolutely gorgeous. Maybe because this week is tough. Maybe because I'm starting to get nervous for our ultrasound on Thursday. Whatever it is, this song just took my breath away tonight.

The song is called "I would die for that" by Kellie Coffey.

Here is a link to Kellie Coffey's story

Karen is a private person, but she shared in her post related to this video about some of their fertility struggles. All I can say is that life is not fair. Please keep her in your thoughts. I know that extra prayers never hurt anyone. Karen's original due date was July 17, 2007. That is the same day that Angela was born. An unfortunate, but special tie in our friendship.

No comments: